Selamat tahun baru masehi 2015!
Yak kayak biasanya pertama-tama mengucap syukur dulu masih dikasih umur sampai tahun 2015 ini, hmm kirakira 18 tahun 30 hari umur gue detik ini lah ya. Beda sama tahun-tahun sebelumnya, tahun baru kali ini gue habiskan dengan.. nyuci baju, nonton film, beli makanan sesuka hati, sendirian di Jogja. Wkwkw lucu ajasih emang daridulu entah kenapa tahun baru gue selalu biasa aja, jadi itu juga yg udah ngebuat mindset gue setiap tahun baru bawaannya gak ngehip sama sekali. ya emang biasa aja sih, it's just the last day of a year which is the day after it is yet still a year.. with a new numeric title. yakan?
Nah, kalo gitu kenapa pas tahun baru bikin postingan?
Karena 2014 was an epic historical year that outstandingly the best year of an experience master so far. A struggle, sacrifices, tears, love, lost, hate, farewell, welcoming, adapting, developing, hesitation, confusion, desperate, joyful, pride, honesty, patience, and an-i-dont-know-how-much component that haven't been mentioned. I've through it all, in a powerful amount that forces you to hold on and be as strong as you thought you would never be. It was just so oh sticky in my brain that whenever i heard about "2014" ive nothing to be imagined, ive no vision and desperately clueless because the temptation that i once told my self (and so does people around me) i would be facing soon. and now it's gone like spoof with a twist ending, like seriously. if i had a chance to create the celebration i will honestly have no idea how is the suitable celebration for this awsum 2014. okay am i a bit overreacting here about 2014? because i honestly feel that way and i dont know i feel soo cool ive been through it B-)
I learned so much. I learned how to pleased everyone more, I learn how to love unselfishly in every aspect, I learn to be mature and how to put aside something that's not a priority, I learn how to choose something wisely between any aspect that have to be considered, I learn how to not just glimpse but keep concerning about the future that awaits without decreasing every moment's enjoyable, aaaaand ya u know et cetera et cetera.
By the way, I turned into 18th this year. (Yeaaayyy!!!)
As my birthday bash yesterday, it makes me more and more realize there's so many people that love me unconditionally. im so grateful :")
untuk semua yang berkontribusi dan semua yang terlibat di 2 Desember 2014 kemarin, terima kasih banyak semuanya! I wish you a happiness all the way!
Well disela-sela hecticnya ngurus visa bolak balik Jogja-Jakarta kea tinggal sejengkal aja, tahun ini gue juga masih dikasih kesempatan lagi untuk ketemu sama band-band kesukaan gue such as The S.I.G.I.T sama Sore :D
![]() |
| Accidentally met SORE performing at Senayan City and surprisingly ada Meet n Greet dadakan for free. (!!!) |
![]() |
| First row, The S.I.G.I.T! |
By the way, salah satu alesan gue gak pulang di liburan yang lumayan panjang ini adalah karena UGM kampus tercinta sedang melaksanakan UAS jadi ya mau gak mau stay. dan di sela-sela liburan selingan uas kemarin.. look who's coming to Jogja:
![]() |
| Yeay for Yudit :3 |
And that's it. perhaps this is the best summary of my impression in 2014 and the latest news about my life. 2015, still the same question i asked for many years before, wont you be better?
PS I think of the suitable celebration of this year and the answer is absolutely: I really wanna be with my family right now :( I miss them so mucch.
Sincerely,
![]() |
| Devina Rahmadewi, photo taken at 31st Desember 2014 |





No comments:
Post a Comment